The Shaw Mind Foundation have a dedicated forum on HealthUnlocked for people with mental health conditions.
By finding others with mental health backgrounds you can take on day to day health concerns together.
We believe good health information is good for your health and our forum has been built to get good support to the people who need it.
“I am being serious when I say I don’t know where I would be without HealthUnlocked”
Benefits of using our support forum:
- A community of almost 14,000 people
- Connect with others dealing with mental health issues
- Enables peer support for various mental health issues and promotes patient empowerment by actively engaging people with their healthcare
- Helps people to come together and cope with mental illness
- Choice of remaining anonymous
- Moderated Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm GMT)
Join in the conversation now!
Simply click on the forum below to register!